Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Saint Patrick's Day Series Card 1

I started with the stamp set "Walk, Crawl, or Run" from Picket Fence Studios. I stamped the shoes with Versafine Onyx ink and then heat embossed with WOW clear embossing powder.

I used Tim Holtz Distress Oxides to watercolor the shoes in the colors Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, and Black Soot. I splattered some water on to give them the distressed look and fussy cut them out.

I glued some Tim Holtz Idea-Ology background paper onto some Kraft cardstock then glued the shoes on.

I Stamped and water colored the flower from Flower Garden CMS215 with the Distress Oxides in Kitsch Flamingo, Mustard Seed, and Fossilized Amber then cut it out using the matching dies 661613. I cut the stem with the same in just some green cardstock.  The little bug is a rub on from Remnant Rubs Idea-Ology. I stamped the text from Tiny Text onto black cardstock and embossed with white heat embossing powder from Ranger.

Finally, I glued on some shamrocks I got from Hobby Lobby.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment