Saturday, March 27, 2021


Hi everyone. I wanted to share my first post as part of the Fairy Hugs Stamps design team. Each week you will see a new entry here with details on how I created the card or mixed media piece. 

On this card I have featured two of the Fairy Hugs stamps Wisdom and Cirlig the dragon.  The background was created with Tim Holtz distress inks and oxides and I am hoping to present my debut for my YouTube channel with a tutorial on how to get this effect that I call an Aurora.  Stay tuned for more info!

I stamped Cirlig onto the panel with Versafine Clair ink in black and then used clear embossing powder to get that shine. I next stamped the sentiment in Versamark ink and gold heat embossed.  I matted the panel with gold glitter paper and mounted that all onto a black A4 card panel.  I added the little jewel embellishments which are actually meant for fingernails! That's it, super simple card!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment