Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Art Stacks Paper Design


 

Today's design features more beautiful papers from Art Stacks!

I created the background with just some Tim Holtz Distress Ink Stains on watercolor paper.

I printed out the design in the background from the Bright and Bold Collection by Lisa Oxley onto some tissue paper. I tore out the portion that I wanted and stuck it down to the paper with some Distress Collage Medium.  and then painted more of the Distress Collage Medium over the top.  Once dry, I spattered white acrylic paint to create, well, the spatters!

I printed the hands holding the flower from the Anemones and Friends paper collection onto some Hamilco glossy cardstock and then fussy cut out the hands and glued them to my background.  I cut out the printed sentiment from the Anemones and Friends collection and then cut it apart and matted each part with some black cardstock and glued it down to the card panel.  I trimmed the whole panel with my deckle edge trimmer and glued it down to a black card base.

You can find these papers and much more inspiration over at Art Stacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment