Monday, February 8, 2021

Colorado Craft 
Big and Bold 
Trinity Shamrock
This card was done with alcohol ink over vinyl.  I have tons of vinyl in my stash from my Cricut and ran out of Yupo.  The ink is from Ranger. It's the Adirondack brand in the colors Cotton Candy, Espresso, and Latte.  I used a lot of 91% Isopropyl alcohol and my blow drying with the cool shot to blow the ink as well as Tim Holtz ink blowing tool.  I stamped part of the background with Catherine Pooler's Love Letters stamp and Vintage Photo Archival ink.  The sentiment is stamped on a blended background of the new Distress Oxide Kitsch Flamingo and Vintage Photo Distress Oxide. I stamped Faith with Ground Espresso Archival ink and heat embossed it and raised it up with some foam tape.  The stamp set can be found at Scrapbook.com.

This one was done by stamping the background with the giant shamrock and ink smudging using several green Distress Oxide inks.  The panel in the center is the Celtic Shamrock Panel from Technique Junkies.  I sure love all of her stamps! 


 This one was with Catherine Pooler Grass Skirt ink and then a dusting of Peeled Paint Distress Oxide.  The background features several shades of green in the Distress Oxides done with the stamp and smudge technique and various stamps from my stash. I fussy cut the shamrock and attached it to the background. The sentiment was stamped and then white embossing over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment