Wednesday, December 30, 2020

First Try at Foiling

 

It's a pretty cool and easy technique. Using a stencil I got from Simon Says Stamps called Boho Circle on an aqua card stock I spread out the deco foil transfer gel duo using a flexible palate knife. Pulled off the stencil and let that dry for about 3 hours since I put it on pretty thick.  I then layed down the deco foil in the color Glass Slipper and gently burnished with my fingers. I then placed the paper and foil into a folded piece of parchment paper and ran it through my pre-heated laminator. Waited for it to cool and pulled up the foil.  Oh. My. Gosh.  So much fun. The Wish word is using the negative leftover and some glitter with just some double-sided sticky tape and die cut. All you ever wanted to know about foiling, you can find at Nancy Stamps YouTube channel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment