Wednesday, December 30, 2020

My Alice Series

This is my Alice series for Valentines day.  I am having all sorts of fun using different techniques and mediums.  I will try to link supplies and where I got them.


Techniques Used: From Tim Holtz, a background technique where you stamp the image on and then immediately smudge.  The stamps I used are old and I can't even remember where I got them. You could use ANY stamp at all.  I used Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks in: Fossilized Amber, Candied Apple, And Seedless Preserves.  When done stamping and smearing I gave it some spritzes of water.  I hand tore the edges and sewed them down with my sewing machine.  The Alice and Hookah smoking caterpillar came from an Alice in Wonderland book I found at the Dollar Tree.  The letters came from the starter kit I got with my Tim Holtz Alterations Sidekick . The heart was cut from Tim Holtz Metallic Cardstock from the Jewels collection.  The little tag, also Tim Holtz (are you sensing a theme here?) came from Joann as well as the little shiny hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment