Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Alice Card 3

 

I used the same paper for this card and the illustration is from that Dollar Tree Alice in Wonderland book.  By the way.  The book pages were inked and decoupaged on using Tim Holtz Distress Collage Medium.  The hears were embossed with a Tim Holtz 3d Texture Fade embossing folder called Lace. I embossed it on Sizzix Texture Roll.  This stuff is amazing and it looks and acts like leather! I haven't played with my gold one yet.  I used the same ink colors and added in also Blue Sapphire and Vintage Photo Distress Oxides.  Finally, I used some Tim Holtz Distress Texture Paste in crackle and coated with Distress Glitter in Rock Candy.  Most of the supplies can be found on Scrapbook.com or Simon Says Stamps.  The clock was from a Tim Holtz ephemera pack, I can't remember which one because I dumped them all out in a large flat bin for easier rummaging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment