Wednesday, March 30, 2022

ArtStacks March 2022


 Today I bring you another promise of Spring featuring the lovely paper design by Lisa Oxley and presented by Art Stacks. You can find the latest release and more here.  Art Stacks sells both digital and physical papers.

This is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 Card.  I printed out Floral Fetish P6 on glossy card stock and trimmed to 5x5. I then used my Jane Davenport Mermaid Pens to splatter some color onto the background. I used some random stamps to create the grunge effect. 

Next I cut out 3 nested hexagons out of Bright and Bold P1 then drew the added black lines around them as well as the edge of the card base then glued them down to the card. 

I raised up the inner parts of the hexies with foam tape.  I filled the empty hexies top colored in black then Glossy Accents, Bottom left Simon Hurley Lunar Paste in Prom Queen, right hexie in Simon Hurley Lunar Paste in Traffic Cone then added some random smudges of Simon Hurley Lunar Paste in Over the Moon to give the gold effects.  I cut out some plain white cardstock to 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 and painted the edges with some of the Jane Davenport pens and glued it all down to a 5 1/2x5 1/2 black card base.  The base had a bit of an overhang, so I trimmed it down and used the trimmings as the weird, random bird feather.  The bird is a die cut from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. Awesomely colorful card...and... bird! Thanks for sharing your talents Tracy FearπŸ’›πŸ§‘❤️πŸ’™πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete