Monday, March 28, 2022

Art Stack Project March 2022 #artstacksdesign

ARTSTACKS Designs March 2022




Today I present to you a project/card I did for ArtStacks Designs.  

The papers used are from Lisa Oxley Bright and Bold and Lisa Oxley Floral Fetish.

I printed out the digital designs then I cut the background from the black and white spotted paper. I glued the background to a piece of foam the same size then coated it with Distress Crackle Paint and allowed it to dry.  

Next I printed out P1 from the Bright and Bold set on glossy photo paper.  I cut parts of the bird on the front and cut the rest on plain white card stock. I also printed out Bright and Bold Page 6 and used a circle punch to cut out the sun.

I tore out the Freedom and the inside sentiment from P3 Bright and Bold.  The inside bird uses Bright and Bold P5.

I used the scraps to create the accent pieces and the bird's nest and a branch die to cut out the branch from Bright and Bold P6.  I coated the "sun" in Glossy Accents and sprinkled in a little Simon Says Stamp Confetti Glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment