Sunday, January 22, 2023

Stamp Wars 26

 

I was sent the adorable Kitty Cat Pegz,  and Color Bursts Powders in Brights  from Contact USA. My requirement was to watercolor paint with a brush using the Color Bursts. On the first card I made a super easy abstract striped background using my brush.  We were required to make 2 cards and one had to be a birthday card for Lia. We had to use the Pegz stamps on both cards.  I made a simple strip for Lia's card and used the whole block of the stamps as a background accent on the second card. Let me tell you, the first sabotage was rough! Here we are working with all this water and we were not allowed to use a heat tool! I bid my time and kept adding to the second card using Color Burst metallic and regular as well as a bit of Distress Spray stain.  In comes the second sabotage. You must add shimmer.  My use of the metallic Color Burst didn't count so I got out my mica powders and mixed some teal in with the green Color Burst Powder, added water, and splattered away!

I would like to thank our Sponsor, Contact USA for sending us these really awesome supplies to demo. I would also like to thank our special guest, Amanda from Pear Blossom Press for playing along! Be on the lookout for our individual "After Stamp Wars" videos this week so you can see these products in action without any constraint!

Here are some important links!


Our YouTube Channels


No comments:

Post a Comment