Monday, January 30, 2023

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Caramel Cake with Chocolate Ganache






 Okay, I have the correct day and theme from Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Food and Drink. 

For this card I used 3 of the Everyday Die sets from Tim Holtz. Papercut Cafe 666287,Celebrate Colorize 666285, and Brushstroke Flowers Mini 666284 as well as the Alphanumeric Theory Set 665924 and then some backgrounds from my stash. The bottom was an ink blend that I foiled over and the top part was a roll off from my brayer while doing gel prints.  I probably have 1000 backgrounds laying around here and I need to quit making new ones!

Now I just want some tea and caramel cake with chocolate ganache frosting!

1 comment:

  1. I love it Tracy! Caramel cake with chocolate ganache sounds delish :)

    ReplyDelete