Thursday, September 1, 2022

Technique Junkies September Release 2022

Happy Fall, Y'all! As many of my friends know, I am not a "Pumpkin Spice" kinda gal.  Bring on the Apple Pie and the Caramel and the onset of baking season! Technique Junkies is also celebrating the season with this well-rounded September stamp release!  




Here are some samples from this release.
Here I painted the mums with Simon Hurley's Lunar Paste then fussy cut them out.  You can find the Chrysanthemum Corner here.

Simple stamping with this wonder Leaves Background.



Who doesn't need a Haunted House Silhouette!

Grab some fun pattern paper and make a quick and easy card with this Wee Bit Wicked!

The Spooky Pumpkin Frame has it all!

For this one I combined the Gothic Skull Background with Dripping Spider Web.


I really love this "It's a Bad Thing" stamp!

This Dotted Branches is a good stamp for anytime!

Don't forget you can save 10% on regularly priced items using my discount code TJ10Color.
Please visit everybody listed below in this blog hope celebration!


You can catch this Dotted Branches in action on my video!



Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment