Saturday, April 30, 2022

Lemons


This cheerful? card showcases the stamp "Lemons" from the April 2022 Technique Junkies release. You can find this and many more at https://techniquejunkies.com/april-2022-stamp-release/ Use the code TJ10Color to save 10%! I started out with using some watercolor paper and some Squeezed Lemonade Ink Stain and then topped it with Iridescent Shimmering Bliss from Technique Junkies. I die cut and colored the lemons from one of my die sets in my stash and auditioned them around the Lemons stamp that I had stamped with black ink and cut out with a rounded rectangle die. Once happy with the placement, I glued down the lemons and then popped up my Lemons sentiment. I popped the panel up onto a white card base and then glued on some clear drops embellishments! So easy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment