Saturday, April 3, 2021

This week's card for Fairy Hugs Stamps features the lovely Ciana offering up her finest bouquet to the moon for being the moon and shining brightly upon the landscape. I created the background in Photoshop and printed it out to be 5x5 and cardstock. I then stamped Ciana, the dancing mushroom and the hanging vines with VersaFine Clair in Nocturn and then heat embossed with WOW Clear Embossing Powder. I mounted it onto a piece of black cardstock cut to 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 and mounted that onto a piece of 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 cardstock that I covered with some of my holographic vinyl from my Cricut who is sitting in a corner unused. I mounted all three layers onto a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 card base. I cut the sentiment 3 times out of plain white cardstock and glued them all together for some dimension and then cut and another out of cardstock that was covered in white vinyl and glued that to the top and glued it onto the card with liquid adhesive. The sentiment is from Tim Holtz and Sizzix and it's called Friendship Words. Finally I placed all of the rhinestones in the vines on the round spots that would appear to be flower buds. I got these on Amazon and they are designed for nail art.

Fairy Hugs Stamps from Fairy Stamper featured:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment