Saturday, April 10, 2021


Hi everyone. Here is my card share for this week as a design team member for Fairy Hugs Stamps.

The stamps used here were Luna and Hanging Vines.

The background is made from a portion of an alcohol ink painting I created with Tim Holtz Alcohol ink and on Yupo paper, both from Ranger Ink,  and then scanned in to my computer and printed out on card stock to ensure easy stamping.  

I first stamped Luna on plain white card stock and darkened the underbelly with a marker.  I stamped with VersaFine Nocturn ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I then then fussy cut her out and made sure to outline the edges for a clean-looking cut.  

I stamped the vines in VersaFine Paradise ink.  The sentiment was also stamped in the VersaFine Nocturn and is from Visible Image from a set called Faerie Magic, also purchased from Fairy Stamper.

I trimmed the panel down to 5x3.75 and mounted it onto a piece of glitter cardstock with my Reptile Adhesive. I glued that onto a piece of fun foam.

I then took a plain, white piece of card stock at 4.25 x 5.5 and adhered a piece of mirrored vinyl from my Cricket vinyl that is gathering dust then trimmed to fit.  I mounted the already prepared panel on to that and then mounted Luna with some foam squares that I also added some Reptile Adhesive to ensure a good stick and allow for some movement.

Finally, I added the water drop embellishments that got got from Amazon.

I hope you enjoy Luna and have a happy weekend!

p.s. I do have a couple more videos planed for next week. I got sick with a cold/allergies and the coughing would be very annoying on camera!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment