Sunday, October 2, 2022

Technique Junkies October 2022 Release Blog Party!








Happy Release Day!

Here is some inspiration!

For this image, I stamped "Christmas Bells" on to some watercolor cardstock and painted it using Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Pencils. I created a separate background with a light wash of Antique Linen Distress Watercolor Pencil then heat embossed the "Jingle All the Way" sentiment after stamping it with Versafine Clair in Tulip and the clear embossing powder.  I popped the image up on some foam tape then popped the whole panel onto a red card base!


I also created an inner panel with the same watercolor wash and stamped it with "The Bells Chime" sentiment.


For this card, I took advantage running iZinc through a stencil.  Fore more info, see video below! The Stamp is called "Believe."
You can also save 10% on iZinc and any other regular priced product using my discount code TJ10Color.



Don't forget to visit the other Design Team blogs and videos listed here:

















 

1 comment: