Friday, July 1, 2022

July 2022 Technique Junkies Release Party!




 

Yay! It's new release day and what a wonderful, summery release it is. I absolutely love the SS152 My Dear Friend sentiment set.  The handwriting is so elegant!  

Today I present you with the step-by-step process of how I created this card!


Don't forget, you can save 15% until July 8th on the new release individual stamps and 10% on everything else using my discount code TJ10COLOR.



And here are the links for each stamp!

techniquejunkies.com/july-2022-new-stamp-release/
techniquejunkies.com/july-2022-gotta-have-it-all/
techniquejunkies.com/dear-friend-sentiment-set-of-5/
techniquejunkies.com/tropical-corners-set-of-2/
techniquejunkies.com/its-own-beauty/ 
techniquejunkies.com/distracted/
techniquejunkies.com/seashell-square/ 
techniquejunkies.com/the-best-of-my-life/ 
techniquejunkies.com/blooming-dandelions/
techniquejunkies.com/field-flowers/
techniquejunkies.com/our-campfire/
techniquejunkies.com/lower-blood-pressure/
techniquejunkies.com/at-the-river/
techniquejunkies.com/flamingos-and-feathers/
techniquejunkies.com/a-best-friend/



No comments:

Post a Comment