Monday, June 27, 2022

ArtStacks Tag Booklet


For this little tag book with “see-through” windows, I used Art Stacks’ Lorraine Haight Moraine BackStack and Altered Ancestors packs. The tags are all double sided and three of them have space for journaling.








Here’s how I made my project . . .

First I used a tag die from my stash to cut the tags in a uniform size. Two of the tags were cut from acetate, and the other six were cut using paper from the Lorraine Haight Moraine BackStack. I used alcohol inks and added a little foil to the acetate tags!  I punched different sized circles from various papers from Lorraine Haight Moraine BackStack and fussy cut figures from the Altered Ancestors pack and adhered them to my tags.  I stamped all of the words for my tags with alphabet stamps.

I cut strips of paper, scored them down the middle, and glued them to the paper tags making a hinge. Next, I used special (Fabri-tac) glue to adhere the other sides of the hinges to the acetate tags to make a 5-page, accordion tag book. I reinforced the hinges with washi tape and created paper “reinforcers” with the Lorraine Haight Moraine BackStack papers.  Finally, I added glitter glue, various ribbon, fabric and lace to my tags.


Lorraine Haight Moraine Altered Ancestors

2 comments:

  1. So fun Tracy, I love the tag book and the added fun of the acetate tags❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete