Wednesday, December 1, 2021


Vintage Cardinal

Remember this little cardinal die we got for free last year from Tim Holtz and Simon Says Stamps? Even though he is last's years flavor, to me he is still extremely relevant as are most of the stamps and dies from Tim Holtz.

I can hardly wait to get this year's model, Dash Away! I did buy enough product to get two. I will keep one for myself and the other I will give away on my YouTube channel.




Products Used:
Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stain in Antique Linen
Tim Holtz Distress Oxides in Antique Linen and Forest Moss
Tim Holtz Stencil THS032
Tim Holtz Foliage 661597
Tim Holtz Cardinal 664804
Tim Holtz Stamp set Christmastime 3 CMS427
Gina K ink in Fresh Asparagus
Simon Hurley inks in Guppy, Woof, and Bee Sting
Versafine Clair inks in Pinecone and Shady Lane
be brand watercolor paper
Reptile Adhesive
Generic red cardstock



 

No comments:

Post a Comment