Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Playing Catch up

Time for me to update pictures and in no particular order.

This is the quilt I made for my granddaughter last year.

 This was my first try at a Bargello-style quilt as a wall hanging. Bargello will come up again later.



 This is a little cat wall hanging made for a Secret Pal swap.

 Opps, there's that Bargello again!

 Here's a bag made for another Secret Pal swap.

 Here is the Quilt of Valor I made for my friend Phillip Parker who served multiple tours in Nam. I had fun with this one quilting it the old fashioned way, by tying it!






 A little table topper just for a distraction.
 Dr Who bag I made for my son's partner for Christmas 2012. She had gone back to school and surely needed a unique book bag.




 Here's Muffins modeling my fabric coiled baskets. He's my main project inspector.




 Rag quilt. I forgot to take pictures of it before I gave it away.
 Rag quilt I made for my mother last fall.

 Oops more pics of other rag quilt.

 Quilt I started for my grandson...still parked in the UFO garage.
 Distraction, covered bucket.
 Distraction, wall hanging.
 Bath Mat 1 for a virtual Quilt Along
  Bath Mat 2 for a virtual Quilt Along
 Mugrug string quilt

 Market tote
 Cat purse

 Mini twister.

 Reversible quilt for a quilt along.


 Evil bunny quilt.



 Fall table runner
 Confetti Box


 Quilt for grand nephew

 Another WIP sitting in the UFO garage
 Stacking bowls
 Stacking cups
 Peasant blouse...yet another distraction.


No comments:

Post a Comment